منتديات أبو الحسن التعليمية
العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه 829894
ادارة المنتدي العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه 103798
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تعليمي ترفيهي تثقيفي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
♫ليلى♫
عضو برونزي
عضو برونزي
♫ليلى♫

الجنس : انثى
عدد المساهمات : 2370
نقاط : 13230
السٌّمعَة : 7
سجل في: : 18/05/2011

العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه   العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه Icon_minitimeالخميس 16 فبراير 2012 - 18:17

Amnesty

One of the Custodian of the righteous is to attend a water Itodo, issued Server water, and water was very hot, and he signed by the server to men, said to him, man, angry: Ohrguetni, and wanted to be punished, said the server: Oh, good teachers and polite people, go back To what he said God - the Almighty -. The good man said: What did he Almighty?!

Butler said: The Almighty said: (and) suppressers of anger.

The man said: Kzmt Gizi.

Said the server: (and) forgivers of people.

The man said: have forgiven you.

Butler said: (And Allah loves the good). The man said: You are free to face God.

* Tell us a great example of the Holy Qur'an in the story of Prophet Yusuf - peace be upon him - with his brothers after his father's love Hsdoh him to power in the well to get rid of it, and come in the days and God Youssef - peace be upon him - the king and government, and become a force and power after Became minister of the King of Egypt.

The brothers came to him and ask him into the grain and food for own people, did not know initially, but Youssef did not reveal their conviction to himself, and attending more than once, and eventually defined himself Yusuf, mind you had them so, the tyranny of the Fajavo and revenge Them; as manufactured by a small, but met Hassan pardon and forgiveness Gemayel, told them: (Tthreyb you today not forgive you, a more merciful God the merciful).

* The Prophet, peace be upon him asleep under a tree, if a man from the infidels by the raid, a ring and Bsifa Ioukza and says: Oh, Mohammed, prevents you from me. He says the Prophet, peace be upon him all the stability and tranquility: (God).

Fadtrb men and tremble, and the sword fell from his hand, held the Prophet, peace be upon him sword, and for men: (prevents you from me?).

The man said: Be the best is. Fva Prophet, peace be upon him by. [Agreed].

* Jewish woman put poison in sheep roast, and came to the Prophet, peace be upon him and presented him and his friends for the gift, and the Prophet, peace be upon him is not the gift, but God - Almighty - Asm Nabih Hama and he told him the truth.

Ordered the Prophet, peace be upon him to bring the Jewish, asked her: (not done so?

Said: I wanted to kill you. It said the Prophet of God and peace be upon him: (What was God Isultk Ali).

And wanted to kill her companions and said: Nguetlha do you not? He said, peace be upon him: (not), and pardoned them. [Agreed].

* One day, yes, Ben wanted to kill over a group of prisoners where they were; one of them said to him: "We Osrak, and with us hunger and thirst, we are gathered hunger, thirst and death. Yes, he said: Otamohm and Asagohm. When he ate and drank, one said: We ate We had, I greet you like your guests, what do Bdioufk?!

He said to them: may have forgiven you.

Q: What is amnesty?

Amnesty is a waiver of guilt and error, and left him unpunished.

The scent of God - the Almighty -:

Allah - Almighty - pardon for the sins of repentant, and forgive them, and the prayers of the Prophet, peace be upon him: (unless you like cream amnesty amnesty Vaaf me) [Tirmidhi].

The scent of the Prophet, peace be upon him:

Says Ms. Aisha - may Allah be pleased about - the creation of Allah and peace be upon him, saying: hit the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and never anything in his hand woman, nor servant, but struggling for the sake of God. [Muslim].

And Abdullah bin Masood - may Allah be pleased with him - said: if I were to see the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and tells the prophet of prophets - and prayed God Tzlemath them - beating his people, Vodmoh, surveying the blood on his face and says: (Forgive the head of the national; they do not Know) [agreed].

It has been said of the Prophet: (except the infidels, he said: (I did not send to suffer, but sent a mercy) [Muslim].

The amnesty is the prophet, peace be upon him when he went to Taif to call her to Islam, but refused to call her, and it Sbianhm They and slaves and Svhaehm Iwdhunh may Allah bless him and his friend is Zeid ibn Haritha, and Iqzvounama stoned to shed the blood of the Prophet, peace be upon him.

Jibril got - peace be upon him - with the King of the mountains, ask permission and blessings of Allah and peace in these mountains, the demolition of the infidels, but the Prophet, peace be upon him, pardoned them and said to the King of the Mountain: (but I did not come from God Oslabhm to worship Allah alone, Does not involve the thing) [agreed].

When the Prophet, peace be upon him Mecca victorious, took blessings of God and peace in the Mosque, in Pagans may detest see him, and hearts trembling for fear of reprisals, or take revenge on the punishment and manufactured Bosahabh. He said to them, the Prophet, peace be upon him: (O Quraish, the actor, I think you?).

They said: well, brother, son and brother .. Said: (You go at large)

[Biography of Ibn Hisham].

Amnesty preferred:

The Almighty said: (The pardon and please forgive and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful) [Taghabun: 14].

The Almighty said: (forgive and forgive and not love God to forgive you and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful) [Nur: 22].

The Prophet, peace be upon him: (from repression incensed is able to be implemented by him God - the Almighty - the capital until the creatures of God Ejerh poplar Thank God).

[Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi and Ibn Maajah].

Muslims know that amnesty will gain pride of God, will be respected by all, is apologizing for offending him.

Almighty says: (Repel evil is better if the enmity between you and if I close) [separated: 34]. The Prophet, peace be upon him: (What's decreased charity money, and God's pardon, however, attributed the slave, and humility only one
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
مي رحاب
عضو فضي
عضو فضي
مي رحاب

الجنس : انثى
عدد المساهمات : 3996
نقاط : 15089
السٌّمعَة : 23
سجل في: : 18/10/2010
الموقع الجزائر
وسام : العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه Empty

العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه   العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه Icon_minitimeالخميس 16 فبراير 2012 - 18:19

thank u very much
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

العفو عند المقدرة امر عظيم مترجم باللغه الانجليزيه
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات أبو الحسن التعليمية :: منتدى تعارف ودردشة ::  دردشة و فرفشة -
انتقل الى: